144 Dilworth St, Elyria, OH 440353 beds, 1 bath, 1,013 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 29 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $32,000
- Price/sqft: $32
- MLS #: 3639704
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,013 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 0625037102010
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34588618
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144 Dilworth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 50% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% greater than in Elyria, and 74.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44035 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elyria.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44035 home values.
- 148 Dilworth St Elyria, OH$88K311,471
- 142 Dilworth St Elyria, OH$54K311,747
- 138 Dilworth St Elyria, OH$45K21800
- 138 Elma Dr Elyria, OH$81K211,038
- 154 Dilworth St Elyria, OH$85K311,198
- 142 Elma Dr Elyria, OH$77K321,309
- 132 Elma Dr Elyria, OH$113K421,629
- 145 Dilworth St Elyria, OH$89K31.5918
- 149 Dilworth St Elyria, OH$71K41720
- 141 Dilworth St Elyria, OH$65K31936
- 130 Dilworth St Elyria, OH$73K311,000
- 139 Dilworth St Elyria, OH$62K311,132
- 153 Dilworth St Elyria, OH$72K21864
- 148 Elma Dr Elyria, OH$78K321,286
- 126 Elma Dr Elyria, OH$65K21967
- 135 Dilworth St Elyria, OH$78K32810
- 157 Dilworth St Elyria, OH$88K31.51,358
- 160 Dilworth St Elyria, OH$65K311,160
- 152 Elma Dr Elyria, OH$63K211,889
- 122 Elma Dr Elyria, OH$76K321,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292