144 E Springettsbury Ave, York, PA 174034 beds, 3 baths, 2,541 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,252 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 42 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 21409554
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,541 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 102760400090000000
- Zillow Home ID: 63915305
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144 E Springettsbury Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 17403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.5% less than in York Township, and 32% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 17403 home values rise more quickly than other regions in York Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 17403 home values.
- 142 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$182K423,360
- 146 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$270K42.53,922
- 138 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$270K553,117
- 150 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$184K41.52,080
- 136 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$192K52.52,644
- 909 Mckenzie St York, PA$139K31.51,564
- 141 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$305K52.54,001
- E Springettsbury Ave York, PA------10,018
- 911 Mckenzie St York, PA$144K31.51,764
- 145 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$127K632,960
- 930 Arlington Rd York, PA$342K53.53,448
- 137 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$358K53.53,748
- 911 Arlington Rd York, PA$401K45.57,502
- 917 Mckenzie St York, PA$186K43.52,508
- 151 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$122K412,312
- 135 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$192K32.53,099
- 130 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$206K523,115
- 164 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$150K31.51,920
- 167 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$129K31.51,836
- 167 E Springettsbury Ave York, PA$112K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!