- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
144 Ed Tiser Rd, Lexington, NC 272923 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $17,000
- Price/sqft: $10
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 11346B0000108
- Zillow Home ID: 61461221
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144 Ed Tiser Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27292, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% greater than in Lexington, and 11.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27292 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- Ed Tiser Rd Lexington, NC--------
- 150 Ed Tiser Rd Lexington, NC$86K321,612
- Ed Tiser Rd Lexington, NC$53K------
- 154 Ed Tiser Rd Lexington, NC$68K321,242
- 227 Ed Tiser Rd Lexington, NC$68K211,024
- 158 Ed Tiser Rd Lexington, NC$85K321,539
- 1030 Old Linwood Rd Lexington, NC$92K321,272
- Ed Tiser Rd Lexington, NC$61K------
- 245 Ed Tiser Rd Lexington, NC$53K21784
- 1010 Old Linwood Rd Lexington, NC$92K321,272
- 1090 Old Linwood Rd Lexington, NC$76K311,324
- Ed Tiser Rd Lexington, NC$51K------
- 960 Old Linwood Rd Lexington, NC$88K321,848
- 127 Ed Tiser Rd Lexington, NC$65K321,120
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292