- Lot: 1.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 2,052 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $327,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $204
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sitting Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,604 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0023 B:0056 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 55964733
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-440K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02748 home values will decrease 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.7% fall for Dartmouth as a whole. Among 02748 homes, this home is valued 12.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02748, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% less than in Dartmouth, and 98.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02748 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dartmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02748 home values.
|130 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$332K||2||2||1,529|
|Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$309K||2||1||1,230|
|134 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$321K||3||1||1,136|
|132 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$319K||1||1||1,052|
|118 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$311K||3||1.5||1,144|
|150 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$2.9M||5||4.5||8,558|
|126 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$545K||3||2||1,331|
|133 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$430K||3||1.5||1,870|
|160 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$1.27M||3||3||4,098|
|177 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$360K||4||1.5||1,608|
|164 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$699K||2||1.5||1,092|
|185 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$590K||5||3||2,782|
|100 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$1.08M||4||2.5||3,747|
|186 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$614K||4||4||2,554|
|200 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$459K||3||2||1,936|
|Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$459K||3||2||1,936|
|210 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$442K||2||2||1,875|
|197 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$310K||2||1||982|
|218 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$386K||3||2||1,749|
|211 Horseneck Rd Dartmouth, MA||$290K||2||1||768|
Nearby Schools in Dartmouth
1-5 & ungraded4.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded4.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!