This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $129-160K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1994
- All time views: 2,345
- HOA Fee: $206/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 2nd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Other Information: None
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Assessment Includes: Common Insurance
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Assessment Includes: Lawn Care
- Assessment Includes: Snow Removal
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Pet Information: Cats OK
- Pet Information: Dogs OK
- Parking Type: Garage
- Pets Allowed (Y: Yes
- Appliances: Disposal
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Type: Pantry-Closet
- Basement: None
- Kitchen Type: Eating Area-Table Space
- Special Compensation Info.: Short Sale
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Status: Contingent
- Square Feet Source: Assessor
- Compensation paid on: Net Sale Price
- Basement (Y: None
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: Full
- Exterior Building Type: Aluminum Siding
- Age: 16-20 Years
- Additional Sales Information: Short Sale
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Garage Ownership: Owned
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,291 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2124826704
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Glendale Heights
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Glenbard West High (assigned)9-121.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.