144 Lucy Ln, Richmond, CA 948015 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,432 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4082400468
- Zillow Home ID: 72549673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144 Lucy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.5% higher than in San Francisco Metro, and 92.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 150 Lucy Ln Richmond, CA$307K321,829
- 138 Lucy Ln Richmond, CA$319K32.51,829
- 141 Reid Ln Richmond, CA$352K442,055
- 147 Reid Ln Richmond, CA$306K32.51,829
- 135 Reid Ln Richmond, CA$307K321,829
- 156 Lucy Ln Richmond, CA$307K32.51,829
- 132 Lucy Ln Richmond, CA$339K42.52,067
- 143 Lucy Ln Richmond, CA$324K422,067
- 149 Lucy Ln Richmond, CA$376K532,401
- 137 Lucy Ln Richmond, CA$377K42.52,401
- 153 Reid Ln Richmond, CA$355K42.52,067
- 129 Reid Ln Richmond, CA$365K42.52,401
- 155 Lucy Ln Richmond, CA$335K42.52,055
- 131 Lucy Ln Richmond, CA$315K32.51,829
- 162 Lucy Ln Richmond, CA$321K42.52,067
- 126 Lucy Ln Richmond, CA$314K32.51,829
- 159 Reid Ln Richmond, CA$372K42.52,401
- 123 Reid Ln Richmond, CA$342K42.52,067
- 146 Henry Clark Ln Richmond, CA$331K42.52,067
- 136 Reid Ln Richmond, CA$296K42.51,829
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!