- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
144 Monty Ave, Woonsocket, RI 028953 beds, 1 bath, 1,644 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Wet Bar
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,644 sqft
- Parcel #: M:18H L:323 U:15
- Zillow Home ID: 66051377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144 Monty Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02895 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 78.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.8% higher than in Woonsocket, and 113.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02895 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woonsocket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02895 home values.
- 137 Monty Ave Woonsocket, RI$123K431,741
- 127 Monty Ave Woonsocket, RI$173K311,180
- 130 Monty Ave Woonsocket, RI$132K331,040
- 160 Monty Ave Woonsocket, RI$141K421,290
- 126 Monty Ave Woonsocket, RI$132K421,547
- 93 Monty Ave Woonsocket, RI$180K432,650
- 100 Monty Ave Woonsocket, RI$128K411,344
- 151 Monty Ave Woonsocket, RI$175K422,240
- 157 Hemond Ave Woonsocket, RI$143K32.51,395
- 77 Monty Ave Woonsocket, RI$106K21720
- 173 Hemond Ave Woonsocket, RI$131K311,176
- 86 Monty Ave Woonsocket, RI$130K311,328
- 147 Hemond Ave Woonsocket, RI$144K311,014
- 160 Hemond Ave Woonsocket, RI$127K21940
- 130 Hemond Ave Woonsocket, RI$135K422,240
- 129 Hemond Ave Woonsocket, RI$135K311,120
- 136 Hemond Ave Woonsocket, RI$113K111,070
- 53 Monty Ave Woonsocket, RI$122K321,431
- 66 Monty Ave Woonsocket, RI$132K221,560
- 172 Cranston St Woonsocket, RI$154K21.51,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.