144 Mulno Cove Ln, Friday Harbor, WA 982503 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,389 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $207
- Finished basement, 711 sqft
- Parking: 800 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,389 sqft
- Parcel #: 352641007000
- Zillow Home ID: 61008220
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144 Mulno Cove Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98250, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% greater than in Friday Harbor, and 24.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98250 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Friday Harbor.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 155 Loon Point Ln Friday Harbor, WA$1.61M543,691
- 67 Loon Point Rd Friday Harbor, WA$1.76M435,391
- 176 Mulno Cove Ln Friday Harbor, WA$2.75M244,818
- 144 Mulno Cove Ln Friday Harbor, WA$978K343,470
- 144 Mulno Cove Ln Friday Harbor, WA$882K343,470
- 12 Mulno Cove Ln Friday Harbor, WA$2.15M655,452
- 104 Nieman Ln Friday Harbor, WA$1.15M222,320
- 2551 Cattle Point Rd Friday Harbor, WA$807K----2,594
- 47 Nieman Ln Friday Harbor, WA$525K----2,188
- 1122 Golf Course Rd Friday Harbor, WA$367K221,563
- 1013 Golf Course Rd Friday Harbor, WA$2.09M43.53,730
- 497 Fairway Dr Friday Harbor, WA$212K221,200
- 1088 Golf Course Rd Friday Harbor, WA$359K----2,440
- 479 Fairway Dr Friday Harbor, WA$405K232,038
- 1102 Golf Course Rd Friday Harbor, WA$614K322,609
- 548 Old Crab Ln Friday Harbor, WA$1.33M432,786
- 1100 Golf Course Rd Friday Harbor, WA$705K113,042
Nearby Schools in Friday Harbor
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292