144 N Jefferson St UNIT 601, Milwaukee, WI 532022 beds, 2 baths, 1,455 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
In addition to Milwaukee's premier location, your new apartment home features hardwood floors, granite counters, in-unit laundry, whirlpool bath, a huge private terrace with fireworks views. The Jefferson Block Apartments features a newly equipped fitness center, community room, guest suite, and professional on-site management.
Enjoy coming home to this bright, spacious, & well-appointed Penthouse in Milwaukee's vibrant, Historic Third Ward neighborhood. You'll appreciate having Milwaukee's best restaurants, cafes, boutiques, and entertainment options at the foot of your doorstep.
From its early beginnings to today's community, enhanced by its historic ambiance and significant architecture, the Historic Third Ward has experienced a renaissance as a revitalized mixed-use neighborhood. Here you will find the highest concentration of art galleries in Milwaukee, award-winning restaurants, unique specialty stores, architects, advertising agencies, graphic designers, artists, the Broadway Theatre Center, the Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design as well as condominiums, office buildings, and industrial space.
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 6.0
- Floor size: 1,455 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 2110007236
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144 N Jefferson Street UNIT 601
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Historic Third Ward, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% lower than in Milwaukee, and 120% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Historic Third Ward home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Historic Third Ward home values.
- 144 N Jefferson St Milwaukee, WI$459K221,057
- 159163 N Jackson St Milwaukee, WI$6.11M11.51,050
- 159 N Jackson St APT 312 Milwaukee, WI$275K221,200
- 159 N Jackson St APT 520 Milwaukee, WI$167K11900
- 159 N Jackson St APT 421 Milwaukee, WI$167K11900
- 159 N Jackson St APT 306 Milwaukee, WI$275K221,390
- 159 N Jackson St APT 302 Milwaukee, WI$176K111,060
- 159 N Jackson St APT 215 Milwaukee, WI$179K11.51,150
- 159 N Jackson St APT 320 Milwaukee, WI$167K11900
- 159 N Jackson St APT 314 Milwaukee, WI$268K221,050
- 159 N Jackson St APT 313 Milwaukee, WI$167K11900
- 159 N Jackson St APT 316 Milwaukee, WI$268K221,050
- 159 N Jackson St APT 315 Milwaukee, WI$183K11.51,150
- 159 N Jackson St APT 224 Milwaukee, WI$181K111,090
Nearby Schools in Milwaukee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292