144 Princeton St, Boston, MA 021283 beds, 2 baths, 1,608 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1885
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $264
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,608 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:01 P:03011 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59124079
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144 Princeton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% higher than in Boston, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 146 Princeton St Boston, MA$285K321,815
- 127 Brooks St Boston, MA$280K211,400
- 148 Princeton St Boston, MA$243K311,788
- 129 Brooks St Boston, MA$332K422,434
- 125A Brooks St Boston, MA$506K32.52,039
- 131 Brooks St Boston, MA$290K32.52,100
- 150 Princeton St Boston, MA$428K634,134
- 135 Brooks St # 1 Boston, MA$419K42--
- 147 Brooks St # 1 Boston, MA$342K------
- 135-137 Princeton St Boston, MA$408K433,105
- 139 Princeton St Boston, MA$319K421,628
- 133 Brooks St Boston, MA$234K231,802
- 141 Princeton St Boston, MA$385K632,431
- 143 Lexington St Boston, MA$359K42.51,928
- 135 Brooks St Boston, MA$350K92.51,930
- 135 Brooks St # 1 Boston, MA$331K421,500
- 143 Princeton St APT 2 Boston, MA$321K31--
- 143 Princeton St Boston, MA$424K633,217
- 118 Brooks St Boston, MA$249K211,188
- 141 Lexington St Boston, MA$418K431,928
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!