144 SE 191st Pl, Portland, OR 972334 beds, 3 baths, 2,006 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 166 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: 14038286
- Finished basement, 308 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,006 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: R561865
- Zillow Home ID: 79478929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144 Se 191st Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97233, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200% higher than in Multnomah, and 16.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97233 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Multnomah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97233 home values.
- 128 SE 191st Pl Portland, OR$181K432,006
- 19113 SE Ash St Portland, OR$158K221,131
- 19127 SE Ash St Portland, OR$188K32.11,516
- 19141 SE Ash St Portland, OR$159K--2.51,426
- 19126 SE Ankeny Ct Portland, OR$126K32.51,182
- 19114 SE Ankeny Ct Portland, OR$134K--2.51,182
- 19142 SE Ankeny Ct Portland, OR$124K32.51,182
- 19156 SE Ankeny Ct Portland, OR$282K--52,364
- 125 SE 192nd Ave Portland, OR$201K321,859
- 133 SE 191st Pl Portland, OR$171K42.11,652
- 149 SE 191st Pl Portland, OR$189K42.51,713
- 19058 SE Ankeny Ct Portland, OR$133K--2.51,182
- 117 SE 191st Pl Portland, OR$186K42.51,603
- 19157 SE Ash St Portland, OR$201K331,542
- 165 SE 191st Pl Portland, OR$188K--31,713
- 105 SE 192nd Ave Portland, OR$140K321,008
- 181 SE 191st Pl Portland, OR$206K--31,713
- 19046 SE Ankeny Ct Portland, OR$135K--2.51,182
- 19034 SE Ankeny Ct Portland, OR$136K32.51,182
- 19169 SE Ash St Portland, OR$178K--2.51,450
Nearby Schools in Multnomah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292