144 Tasso St, Palo Alto, CA 943012 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 2,800 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $1,000,000
- Parking: 192 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 12009003
- Zillow Home ID: 19494963
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144 Tasso Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose Metro, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown North home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown North home values.
- 152 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$1.5M311,346
- 134 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$1.75M331,402
- 160 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$1.44M----1,066
- 171 Cowper St # A Palo Alto, CA$3.86M54.53,200
- 171 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.64M54.53,200
- 159 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$3.34M643,040
- 179 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$3.43M33.52,602
- 151 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$2.15M----2,182
- 151 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$1.5M----1,224
- 170 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$1.45M----1,200
- 145 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$1.72M311,302
- 169 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$2.13M431,972
- 525 Hawthorne Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.38M211,094
- 185 Cowper St Palo Alto, CA$1.23M311,288
- 177 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$1.51M21.51,221
- 531 Hawthorne Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.47M----896
- 552 Palo Alto Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.85M311,512
- 181 Tasso St Palo Alto, CA$1.56M----1,484
- 545 Ruthven Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.8M44.53,642
- 548 Palo Alto Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.43M422,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292