144 U St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 2 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 990 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $531,000
- Price/sqft: $461
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 3535E 0074
- Zillow Home ID: 490900
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144 U St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eckington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.5% greater than in Washington, and 79.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eckington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eckington home values.
- 142 U St NE Washington, DC$311K311,044
- 146 U St NE Washington, DC$407K321,080
- 140 U St NE Washington, DC$383K311,080
- 148 U St NE Washington, DC$298K31.51,080
- 150 U St NE Washington, DC$444K321,620
- 150 U St NW Washington, DC$578K22.51,279
- 150 U St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$619K22.51,267
- 145 Uhland Ter NE Washington, DC$345K31.51,080
- 143 Uhland Ter NE Washington, DC$438K321,480
- 147 Uhland Ter NE Washington, DC$450K321,080
- 141 Uhland Ter NE Washington, DC$387K31.51,140
- 149 Uhland Ter NE Washington, DC$450K31.51,080
- 152 U St NE Washington, DC$357K31.51,080
- 151 Uhland Ter NE Washington, DC$420K311,080
- Summit Pl NE Washington, DC--311,199
- U St NE Washington, DC--321,368
- 154 U St NE Washington, DC$361K421,080
- 153 Uhland Ter NE Washington, DC$372K311,080
- 1941 Summit Pl NE Washington, DC$428K51.51,184
- 155 Uhland Ter NE Washington, DC$425K321,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.