144 W Barre St # R30, Baltimore, MD 212012 beds, 2 baths, 1,033 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,033 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 1995 for $87,000
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Assigned, Parking Type: Unassigned
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,033 sqft
- Parcel #: 0867 052
- Zillow Home ID: 36535402
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 144 W Barre Street # R30
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Otterbein market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51% less than in Baltimore, and 50.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Otterbein home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Otterbein home values.
- 142 W Barre St # R29 Baltimore, MD$303K----898
- 146 W Barre St # R27 Baltimore, MD$225K----1,045
- 140 W Barre St Baltimore, MD$215K22960
- 140 W Barre St # R28 Baltimore, MD$221K22960
- 148 W Barre St # R26 Baltimore, MD$226K----907
- 138 W Barre St # R31 Baltimore, MD$332K----960
- 150 W Barre St # R25 Baltimore, MD$224K----987
- 152 W Barre St Baltimore, MD$226K----987
- 136 W Barre St # R32 Baltimore, MD$310K----898
- 136 W Barre St # R Baltimore, MD$208K22898
- 134 W Barre St # R33 Baltimore, MD$228K----1,033
- 154 W Barre St Baltimore, MD$228K----907
- 132 W Barre St # R36 Baltimore, MD$231K----1,045
- 156 W Barre St # R24 Baltimore, MD$219K----1,045
- 158 W Barre St Baltimore, MD$215K----960
- 130 W Barre St Baltimore, MD$260K----907
- 128 W Barre St Baltimore, MD$267K----987
- 160 W Barre St # R20 Baltimore, MD$248K----898
- 162 W Barre St # R21 Baltimore, MD$211K221,033
- 126 W Barre St # R37 Baltimore, MD$267K----987
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.