A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,263 sqft
- Built in 1972
- HOA Fee: $310
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $407,000
- Price/sqft: $370
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Unit Yard, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Uncovered Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, HOA Amenities \ Playground, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Structure SqFt Source \ Agent, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 02632107000
- Zillow Home ID: 16124460
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $360-497K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 5.4% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is valued 39.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% higher than in Santa Cruz, and 4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
|1436 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$384K||3||1.5||1,110|
|1432 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$361K||2||1.5||948|
|1444 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$366K||3||1||1,008|
|1428 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$351K||2||1.5||948|
|1448 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$386K||3||1.5||1,110|
|1424 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$409K||3||2||1,110|
|1452 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$357K||2||1.5||948|
|1420 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$365K||3||1||1,008|
|1456 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$360K||2||2||948|
|1460 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$384K||3||1.5||1,110|
|102 Harbor Oaks Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$451K||3||1.5||1,110|
|100 Harbor Oaks Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$370K||3||1||1,008|
|104 Harbor Oaks Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$355K||2||1.5||921|
|188 Harbor Oaks Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$379K||3||1||1,112|
|1464 7th Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$365K||3||1||1,008|
|106 Harbor Oaks Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$360K||2||1.5||948|
|186 Harbor Oaks Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$385K||3||2||1,110|
|108 Harbor Oaks Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$378K||3||1.5||1,110|
|184 Harbor Oaks Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$360K||2||1.5||948|
|182 Harbor Oaks Cir Santa Cruz, CA||$408K||2||2||950|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!