1440 Broadway St, Indianapolis, IN 462024 beds, 4 baths, 7,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,102 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- 488 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 21219909
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 672 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 169
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 490636115003000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1101486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1440 Broadway Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 40% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46202 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46202 home values.
- 1434 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$147K6--2,438
- 1430 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$173K6--3,070
- 1504 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$601K2--4,250
- 1422 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$491K114,286
- 1508 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$669K8--4,918
- 614 E 15th St Indianapolis, IN$461K32.53,070
- 1443 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$231K221,872
- 1437 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN$264K91.54,180
- 1503 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$251K2--2,484
- 1404 Broadway St # D Indianapolis, IN$121K21921
- 1522 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$522K447,389
- 1404 Broadway St APT C Indianapolis, IN$116K----495
- 1404 Broadway St # E Indianapolis, IN$116K21651
- 1404 Broadway St # F Indianapolis, IN$117K----516
- 1404 Broadway St APT B Indianapolis, IN$118K11630
- 1523 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN--Studio----
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292