A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Views: 1,454 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,590,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,293
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,230 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 070292050
- Zillow Home ID: 15594004
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.35-2.01M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is valued 3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Menlo Park, and 84.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|1430 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.43M||3||1||1,140|
|1460 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.37M||2||1||950|
|1420 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.4M||2||1||1,010|
|1470 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.43M||2||2||1,105|
|1876 Valparaiso Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.65M||3||2.5||2,520|
|1889 Camino De Los Robles Menlo Park, CA||$3.06M||4||3.5||3,140|
|1421 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.45M||3||2||1,260|
|1441 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.65M||3||2||1,574|
|1419 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.48M||3||2||1,400|
|1461 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.44M||2||1||1,170|
|1410 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.42M||3||2||1,200|
|1490 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA||$2.03M||4||3||2,000|
|1887 Camino De Los Robles Menlo Park, CA||$3.56M||4||3||4,000|
|1471 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.41M||2||1||1,060|
|1902 Valparaiso Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.25M||3||4||2,702|
|1873-1875 Camino De Los Robles Menlo Park, CA||$2.07M||3||2||1,710|
|1471 Franks Ln Menlo Park, CA||$1.83M||2||1||--|
|1886 Camino De Los Robles Menlo Park, CA||$1.4M||3||1||1,260|
|1880 Valparaiso Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.69M||3||1||1,690|
|1906 Valparaiso Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.65M||5||3.5||2,490|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.