1440 Quince St, Denver, CO 802203 beds, 2 baths, 1,019 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $188,000
- Price/sqft: $184
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 917 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,019 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0604207004000
- Zillow Home ID: 13389108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1440 Quince Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Colfax, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.7% higher than in Denver, and 143.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Colfax home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Colfax home values.
- 1434 Quince St Denver, CO$344K433,808
- 1458 Quince St Denver, CO$244K421,597
- 1420 Quince St Denver, CO$244K321,049
- 1437 Roslyn St Denver, CO$239K321,369
- 1433 Roslyn St Denver, CO$258K431,809
- 1410 Quince St Denver, CO$198K211,018
- 1439 Roslyn St Denver, CO$200K321,369
- 1431 Roslyn St Denver, CO$264K421,826
- 1421 Roslyn St Denver, CO$221K21903
- 1400 Quince St Denver, CO$276K321,573
- 1415 Roslyn St Denver, CO$268K321,946
- 1445 Quince St Denver, CO$397K533,005
- 1435 Quince St Denver, CO$217K311,077
- 1455 Quince St Denver, CO$217K211,536
- 1421 Quince St Denver, CO$386K42.52,472
- 1457 Quince St Denver, CO$609K410--
- 1401 Roslyn St Denver, CO$249K221,031
- 1407 Quince St Denver, CO$468K42.53,631
- 1360 Quince St Denver, CO$330K422,642
- 7325 E 14th Ave Denver, CO$237K41.51,675
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!