1440 W 89th St, Los Angeles, CA 900473 beds, 1 bath, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
2 amazing 50 foot Palm Trees flank the front façade of this gorgeous Spanish Residence. 3 bedroom, 1 bath home, with all newly remodeled spaces and finishes. Hardwood floors, beautiful tiled kitchen with new cabinets and granite counter tops, and a lot of natural light throughout. The front and back yard have been upgraded with new sprinkler system w/ automatic timer. Nicely gated with a detached 2 car garage at the end of a long driveway. Simply beautiful and ready for a new homeowner.
For further info please contact:
The Regal Agency
7257 Beverly Blvd, Suite 218
Los Angeles, CA 90047
*Available for sale only*
- Lot: 4,520 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 45 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $281
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6037019005
- Zillow Home ID: 48188299
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1440 W 89th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Los Angeles, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.7% higher than in Los Angeles, and 129.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Los Angeles home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Los Angeles home values.
- 1436 W 89th St Los Angeles, CA$292K211,126
- 1444 W 89th St Los Angeles, CA$321K32.51,333
- 1432 W 89th St Los Angeles, CA$317K211,411
- 1448 W 89th St Los Angeles, CA$286K211,134
- 1441 W 90th St Los Angeles, CA$281K21964
- 1437 W 90th St Los Angeles, CA$319K221,324
- 1443 W 90th St Los Angeles, CA$284K211,044
- 1428 W 89th St Los Angeles, CA$296K311,274
- 1454 W 89th St Los Angeles, CA$264K31910
- 1433 W 90th St Los Angeles, CA$297K211,075
- 1451 W 90th St Los Angeles, CA$301K311,194
- 1441 W 89th St Los Angeles, CA$334K321,720
- 1437 W 89th St Los Angeles, CA$338K321,507
- 1445 W 89th St Los Angeles, CA$234K211,084
- 1429 W 90th St Los Angeles, CA$320K211,321
- 1453 W 90th St Los Angeles, CA$277K211,110
- 1424 W 89th St Los Angeles, CA$284K211,113
- 1456 W 89th St Los Angeles, CA$323K311,564
- 1449 W 89th St Los Angeles, CA$292K311,219
- 1433 W 89th St Los Angeles, CA$275K21990
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!