1440 York St, Denver, CO 802063 beds, 2 baths, 1,835 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $414,500
- Price/sqft: $226
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,835 sqft
- Parcel #: 0501209006000
- Zillow Home ID: 13326000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1440 York Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Congress Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.3% lower than in Denver, and 49.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Congress Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Congress Park home values.
- 1434 York St Denver, CO$454K331,674
- 1428 York St Denver, CO$325K21850
- 1410 York St APT 11 Denver, CO$103K11570
- 1410 York St APT 14 Denver, CO$101K11558
- 1410 York St APT 36 Denver, CO$106K11525
- 1410 York St APT 12 Denver, CO$102K11579
- 1410 York St APT 13 Denver, CO$101K11558
- 1410 York St APT 16 Denver, CO$104K11525
- 1410 York St APT 37 Denver, CO$106K11570
- 1410 York St APT 17 Denver, CO$124K21785
- 1410 York St APT 20 Denver, CO$106K11570
- 1410 York St APT 21 Denver, CO$133K11570
- 1410 York St APT 22 Denver, CO$105K11579
- 1410 York St APT 35 Denver, CO$106K11567
- 1410 York St APT 23 Denver, CO$105K11560
- 1410 York St APT 24 Denver, CO$105K11558
- 1410 York St APT 25 Denver, CO$105K11567
- 1410 York St APT 34 Denver, CO$105K11558
- 1410 York St APT 26 Denver, CO$106K11525
- 1410 York St APT 27 Denver, CO$106K11570
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!