- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
14409 SE Main St, Portland, OR 972337 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,926 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,563 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 1,926 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: R240176
- Zillow Home ID: 53931012
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14409 Se Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Centennial market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 186.9% higher than in Portland, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Centennial home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Centennial home values.
- 1214 SE 144th Ave Portland, OR$411K863,659
- 1231 SE 146th Ave Portland, OR$210K31.51,040
- 1217 SE 146th Ave Portland, OR$208K321,114
- 1225 SE 144th Ave Portland, OR$151K311,182
- 1148 SE 144th Ave Portland, OR$401K873,550
- 14402 SE Main St Portland, OR$184K521,008
- 14412 SE Main St Portland, OR$210K411,836
- 1205 SE 146th Ave Portland, OR$232K422,092
- 1203 SE 144th Ave Portland, OR$164K31960
- 1140 SE 144th Ave Portland, OR$213K321,688
- 14352 SE Main St Portland, OR$400K933,197
- 1147 SE 146th Ave Portland, OR$213K31.51,173
- 1149 SE 144th Ave Portland, OR$147K21716
- 14450 SE Main St Portland, OR$241K622,188
- 14333 SE Main St Portland, OR$212K421,654
- 14505 SE Madison St Portland, OR$159K31840
- 1401 SE 145th Ave Portland, OR$215K321,615
- 1133 SE 146th Ave Portland, OR$215K311,297
- 1114 SE 144th Ave Portland, OR$217K421,669
- 1137 SE 144th Ave Portland, OR$233K432,231
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!