- Lot: 1.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,149 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $75
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 377091
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Security System
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Status Category \ Active, Construction \ Vinyl, Equipment \ Disposal, Exterior \ Gutters - Partial, Exterior \ Sprinkler, Fencing \ Rear Only Vinyl, Heating \ Central, Interior \ Smoke Detector, Kitchen \ Cabinets-Wood-Stained, Master Bedroom \ Private Bath, Interior \ Attic Pull-Down Access, Living Room \ Molding, Master Bedroom \ Separate Shower, Road Type \ Paved, Water \ Public, Style \ Ranch, Assn Fee Per \ Yearly, Master Bedroom \ Garden Tub, Age \ 21-30, Exterior \ Workshop, Sewer \ Septic, Kitchen \ Counter Tops-Solid Surfac, Kitchen \ Island, Fencing \ Rear Only-Chain Link, Location \ Corner, Living Room \ Tray Ceilings, Kitchen \ Bay Window, Exterior \ Irrigation Well, State \ SC
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 349-03-0A-021 SAM
- Zillow Home ID: 72436986
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $147-289K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29045 home values will increase 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.8% rise for Kershaw as a whole. Among 29045 homes, this home is 88.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 37.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 935.1% greater than in Kershaw, and 1614.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kershaw.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29045 home values.
- 888 White Pond RdStudio, -- baths
-- sqft, 5,662,800 sqft lot, built in --
|1436 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$203K||--||--||2,311|
|1443 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$207K||4||2||2,075|
|1438 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$180K||--||--||1,768|
|1439 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$164K||--||--||1,656|
|1434 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$198K||3||3||2,269|
|1449 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$211K||--||--||2,237|
|1448 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$202K||--||--||2,116|
|1455 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$175K||--||--||1,643|
|1452 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$203K||--||--||2,168|
|1437 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$160K||--||--||1,506|
|1432 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$204K||3||2||2,206|
|1458 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$200K||--||--||1,912|
|1463 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$207K||3||2||2,106|
|112 Haigs Crk N Elgin, SC||$202K||--||--||1,987|
|1467 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||--||--||--||--|
|1435 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$219K||4||3.5||2,740|
|1430 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$243K||4||4||3,163|
|1433 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$158K||--||--||1,712|
|131 Haigs Crk N Elgin, SC||$172K||--||--||1,736|
|1431 Haigs Creek Dr Elgin, SC||$150K||--||--||1,520|
Nearby Schools in Kershaw
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!