1441 Lake St, Glendale, CA 912018 beds, 4 baths, 4,890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,005,000
- Price/sqft: $206
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 4,890 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 5626025028
- Zillow Home ID: 20825854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1441 Lake Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Riverside Rancho, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% lower than in Glendale, and 21.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside Rancho home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glendale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside Rancho home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,573 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1926
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 1441 Lake St Glendale, CA$812KStudio----
- 436 Sonora Ave Glendale, CA$532K211,066
- 1442 Lake St Glendale, CA$552K321,455
- 1438 Lake St Glendale, CA$475K221,040
- 430 Sonora Ave Glendale, CA$593K311,294
- 1432 Lake St Glendale, CA$444K11795
- 507 Sonora Ave Glendale, CA$653K421,514
- 503 Sonora Ave Glendale, CA$671K531,951
- 1428 Lake St Glendale, CA$475K21912
- 426 Sonora Ave Glendale, CA$535K211,051
- 511 Sonora Ave Glendale, CA$787K532,167
- 513 Sonora Ave Glendale, CA$561K321,075
- 1426 Lake St Glendale, CA$479K211,007
- 1441 Fairfield St Glendale, CA$464K21848
- 1437 Fairfield St Glendale, CA$485K21.5991
- 437 Sonora Ave Glendale, CA$680K331,763
- 425 Sonora Ave Glendale, CA$851K321,723
- 437 Sonora Ave Glendale, CA--11550
- 1435 Fairfield St Glendale, CA$473K21950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!