A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $50.1K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Oakdale is $59,476.
Estimated value increase: $4.3K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Oakdale is $10,828.
Homes like this sold for $183-300K.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1.21 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- All time views: 706
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $285,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- 2nd Bedroom Description: Upper Level
- 3rd Bedroom Description: Lower Level
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Additional Room Type: Mudroom
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Attic: None
- Basement: Full Basement
- Basement Finish Info: Partially Finished
- Cooling System Type: Central Air
- Deck Type Description: Upper Level
- Driveway Type: Crushed Stone
- Electrical: Circuit Breaker
- Partial Thermo Pane Windows
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Family Rm/Den Description: Upper Level
- Family Rm/Den Description: Vaulted Ceiling
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Hydro Air
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- In-Law Access: Lower Level
- Ceiling Fan
- Kitchen Description: Island
- Laundry Room Location: First Floor
- Lot Description: View
- Master Bedroom Description: Bedroom Suite
- Master Bedroom Description: Ceiling Fan(S)
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Property Type: Residential
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Septic
- Style: Cape Cod
- Style: Contemporary
- Water Source: Private Well
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,792 sqft
- Parcel #: M:058 B:030 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 58066415
Sell your home on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06370, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.2% less than in New London Metro, and 27.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06370 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New London Metro.
|1432 Route 163 Oakdale, CT||$270K||4||2||2,198|
|Route 163 Montville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|1425 Route 163 Oakdale, CT||$174K||3||1.5||1,338|
|304 Oxoboxo Cross Rd Oakdale, CT||$94K||2||1||840|
|1403 Route 163 Oakdale, CT||--||2||2.5||1,465|
|1412 Route 163 Oakdale, CT||$258K||--||--||--|
|300 Oxoboxo Cross Rd Oakdale, CT||$233K||3||2.5||1,248|
|1486 Route 163 Oakdale, CT||$119K||1||1||558|
|1399 Route 163 Oakdale, CT||$266K||3||3.5||1,797|
|1402 Route 163 Oakdale, CT||$176K||3||1.5||1,288|
|1422 Route 163 Oakdale, CT||$269K||3||2.5||2,109|
|1506 Route 163 Oakdale, CT||$249K||2||2.5||1,698|
|1459 Route 163 Oakdale, CT||$233K||3||2||1,814|
|1400 Route 163 Oakdale, CT||$231K||4||3.5||1,330|
|1400 Rr # 163 Montville, CT||--||--||--||--|
|291 Oxoboxo Cross Rd Oakdale, CT||--||--||--||--|
|1397 Route 163 Oakdale, CT||$231K||3||1.5||1,860|
|1502 Route 163 Oakdale, CT||$153K||3||1.5||1,239|
|247 Oxoboxo Cross Rd Oakdale, CT||$198K||2||1.5||1,420|
|1391 Route 163 Oakdale, CT||$178K||3||1.5||1,416|
Nearby Schools in Montville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Montville High (assigned)9-123.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.