1441 SE Shelton Ln, Port Orchard, WA 983663 beds, 2 baths, 1,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $149,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,012 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 46250000010402
- Zillow Home ID: 23444924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1441 Se Shelton Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98366, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15% higher than in Port Orchard, and 68.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98366 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Orchard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98366 home values.
- 1481 SE Shelton Ln Port Orchard, WA$172K21858
- 1401 SE Shelton Ln Port Orchard, WA$174K32858
- 1450 SE Shelton Ln Port Orchard, WA$142K321,484
- 1400 SE Shelton Ln Port Orchard, WA$206K321,600
- 1361 SE Shelton Ln Port Orchard, WA$214K421,686
- 1350 SE Shelton Ln Port Orchard, WA$201K31.51,678
- 2516 Bethel Rd SE Port Orchard, WA$191K521,788
- 2625 Harold Dr SE Port Orchard, WA$300K31.51,818
- 2572 Harold Dr SE Port Orchard, WA$265K33.53,462
- Port Orchard, WA$106K21898
- 1376 Higher Ground Ln Port Orchard, WA$243K321,440
- 2465 Bethel Rd SE Port Orchard, WA$2M228,634
- 2677 Harold Dr SE Port Orchard, WA$180K321,064
- 2640 Harold Dr SE Port Orchard, WA$282K532,774
- 2673 Harold Dr SE Port Orchard, WA$142K211,086
- 2640 Harold Dr SE Port Orchard, WA$232K433,278
- 951 Higher Ground Ln Port Orchard, WA$346K32.52,598
- 2464 Mitchell Rd SE Port Orchard, WA$159K311,392
Nearby Schools in Port Orchard
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292