14410 77th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 980344 beds, 1.25 baths, 1,798 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 0 space, 340 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,798 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3211210020
- Zillow Home ID: 48850687
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14410 77th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Finn Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Kirkland, and 6% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Finn Hill home values.
- 14418 77th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$304K31860
- 14404 77th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$298K311,010
- 7800 NE 144th St Kirkland, WA$360K421,720
- 14330 77th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$360K31.751,340
- 7804 NE 144th St Kirkland, WA$310K321,400
- 7805 NE 145th St Kirkland, WA$321K41.51,660
- 7803 NE 144th St Kirkland, WA$262K21870
- 7803 NE 144th St Kirkland, WA$283K21870
- 14504 78th Ave NE Kenmore, WA$368K32.51,520
- 7808 NE 144th St Kirkland, WA$307K311,010
- 7813 NE 145th St Kirkland, WA$412K41.751,340
- 14314 77th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$399K31.51,470
- 14326 77th Ave NE Kirkland, WA--Studio----
- 14505 78th Pl NE Kenmore, WA$463K42.52,150
- 14512 78th Ave NE Kenmore, WA$411K32.251,750
- 14347 77th Ave NE Kirkland, WA$368K311,370
- 7718 NE 143rd St Kirkland, WA$454K42.51,960
- 7816 NE 144th St Kirkland, WA$342K42.51,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!