14410 N 52nd St, Scottsdale, AZ 852544 beds, 2 baths, 2,064 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,828 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 386 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: 4982511
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,064 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 21568245
- Zillow Home ID: 8028729
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14410 N 52nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% lower than in Phoenix, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 14418 N 52nd St Scottsdale, AZ$365K--2.52,064
- 5124 E Gelding Dr Scottsdale, AZ$445K322,064
- N 52nd St Scottsdale, AZ------2,064
- 5118 E Gelding Dr Scottsdale, AZ$353K321,823
- 14401 N 51st St Scottsdale, AZ$374K--21,823
- 14409 N 51st St Scottsdale, AZ$373K--21,943
- 14426 N 52nd St Scottsdale, AZ$367K--21,868
- 5202 E Gelding Dr Scottsdale, AZ$355K--22,012
- 5102 E Gelding Dr Scottsdale, AZ$362K--21,750
- 14415 N 51st St Scottsdale, AZ$380K--2.752,028
- 5201 E Evans Dr Scottsdale, AZ$321K321,736
- 5201 E Gelding Dr Scottsdale, AZ$355K322,121
- 14434 N 52nd St Scottsdale, AZ$294K--2.51,659
- 5125 E Gelding Dr Scottsdale, AZ$480K--3.752,800
- 5117 E Gelding Dr Scottsdale, AZ$363K31.52,064
- 5202 E Winchcomb Dr Scottsdale, AZ$375K--21,634
- 14423 N 51st St Scottsdale, AZ$475K--2.52,064
- 5212 E Gelding Dr Scottsdale, AZ$362K--21,843
- 5109 E Gelding Dr Scottsdale, AZ$389K422,064
- E Winchcomb Dr Scottsdale, AZ----21,736
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.