14421 Old Hickory Blvd, Antioch, TN 370134 beds, 2 baths, 3,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7.21 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 707 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $330
- MLS #: 1333578
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 960 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,164 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 17300001800
- Zillow Home ID: 41204030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14421 Old Hickory Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 77.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85% greater than in Nashville, and 153.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37013 home values.
- 14421 Old Hickory Blvd Cane Ridge, TN$129K------
- 2316 Green Trails Ct Cane Ridge, TN$109K321,257
- 8210 Lenox Creekside Dr Cane Ridge, TN$110K231,674
- 8128 Lenox Creekside Dr Cane Ridge, TN$114K331,848
- 8126 Lenox Creekside Dr Cane Ridge, TN$113K231,848
- 8401 Callabee Way UNIT 9 Antioch, TN$101K221,174
- 8401 Callabee Way UNIT 9 Cane Ridge, TN$101K221,174
- 8221 Lenox Creekside Dr UNIT 8 Cane Ridge, TN$103K211,035
- 8200 Lenox Creekside Dr Cane Ridge, TN$115K331,873
- 8212 Lenox Creekside Dr Cane Ridge, TN$162K441,873
- 8204 Lenox Creekside Dr Cane Ridge, TN$112K231,646
- 8441 Callabee Way UNIT 13 Antioch, TN$101K221,162
- 8441 Callabee Way UNIT 13 Cane Ridge, TN$101K221,162
- 8441 Callabee Way UNIT 1 Cane Ridge, TN$101K221,162
- 906 Barnes Rd Antioch, TN$201K21850
- 5535 Pettus Rd Antioch, TN$291K111,443
- 2125 Skyglen Trce Antioch, TN--------
- 5537 Pettus Rd Antioch, TN$143K321,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292