14429 82nd Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 980343 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,154 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $275,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2426049038
- Zillow Home ID: 48798643
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14429 82nd Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Finn Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.9% lower than in Kirkland, and 18.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Finn Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kirkland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Finn Hill home values.
- 14435 82nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA$404K32.251,570
- 14411 82nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA$339K321,220
- 14431 82nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA$399K32.251,570
- 14441 82nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA$395K321,510
- 14405 82nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA$382K32.251,510
- 14433 82nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA$388K31.751,530
- 14409 82nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA$385K32.51,550
- 14407 82nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA$397K42.751,840
- 8107 NE 145th St Kirkland, WA$427K341,620
- 14447 82nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA$395K32.251,620
- 14401 82nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA$398K42.751,840
- 14416 82nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA$309K311,010
- 14424 82nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA$341K31.51,290
- 14408 82nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA$356K32.251,330
- 8111 NE 145th St Kirkland, WA$393K331,570
- 14430 82nd Ave NE Kirkland, WA$317K31.5980
- NE 144th St Kirkland, WA$316K311,010
- 14426 81st Ave NE Kirkland, WA$449K332,074
- 8112 NE 143rd St Kirkland, WA$404K42.51,840
- 8204 NE 144th St Kirkland, WA$329K311,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.