1443 Hamilton Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943014 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,178 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Dramatic living room features high walls of windows, cathedral ceilings, large gas fireplace and sliding glass doors onto expansive rear deck.
Master bedroom suite includes cathedral ceilings, a walk-in closet, stall shower and an adjoining room, which could be used as an office. Three additional bedrooms share an updated hall bath.
Formal dining room with new hardwood floors overlooks the front yard and beautiful Oak tree.
Spacious kitchen, open to the family room and with a lovely view of the backyard, has Thermador double ovens & cooktop, a walk-in pantry and butler pantry with wet bar.
Family room has refinished hardwood floors and glass doors to expansive deck. The large back yard includes a new lawn, mature landscaping, fruit trees and raised vegetable beds. The front yard includes new, drought-tolerant landscaping.
Laundry/Mud room with sink and extra storage area has hook-ups for either gas or electric dryer and leads out to the two-car garage.
Excellent Palo Alto schools: Duveneck Elementary; Jordan Middle and Palo Alto High (please check with PAUSD for availability).
- Lot: 8,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $4,100,000
- Price/sqft: $1,290
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 462 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Office in MBr, Skylights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,178 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 00311069
- Zillow Home ID: 19467064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1443 Hamilton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Palo Alto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Palo Alto, and 98.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crescent Park home values.
- 1441 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.46M33.53,563
- 1445 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.08M53.53,187
- 1451 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.84M432,658
- 1450 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$5.23M332,551
- 1437 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$5.24M43.53,195
- 1448 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.52M532,472
- 1452 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.78M333,373
- 140 Island Dr Palo Alto, CA$4.62M44.53,283
- 1444 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.16M221,723
- 160 Island Dr Palo Alto, CA$3.91M43--
- 160 Island Dr Palo Alto, CA$3.86M43--
- 160 Island Dr Palo Alto, CA$3.63M432,746
- 160 Island Dr Palo Alto, CA$3.34M422,746
- 160 Island Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.06M432,746
- 1454 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.24M433,575
- 1450 Edgewood Dr Palo Alto, CA$2.04M332,018
- 1457 Hamilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$5.92M333,240
- 1444 Edgewood Dr Palo Alto, CA$6.11M533,542
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292