- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,597 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $372
- MLS #: 15910749PS
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Rooms: Entry
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Sewer: Connected & Paid
- Water: Water District
- View: Golf Course View
- Rooms: Great Room
- View: Panoramic View
- Parking Type: Golf Cart
- Lot Location: On Golf Course
- Land Lease Type: Lease
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Powder Room
- Building Structure Style: Mid Century
- Legal Disclosures: Owner Has R.E. License (N)
- Appliances: Ice Maker
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door (N)
- Cooking Appliances: Cooktop - Gas
- Lot Location: Greenbelt
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Area
- Golf Course within Development
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 4,285 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2108543807
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.3-1.58M.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92264, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.7% higher than in Palm Springs, and 33.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92264 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92264 home values.
Nearby Schools in Palm Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.