- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1444 Henry St, Baltimore, MD 212302 beds, 1 bath, 1,022 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 957 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1885
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,022 sqft
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 11
- Parcel #: 1930 079
- Zillow Home ID: 36540162
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1444 Henry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.6% lower than in Baltimore, and 14.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 1446 Henry St Baltimore, MD$219K--11,056
- 1442 Henry St Baltimore, MD$217K--11,154
- 1448 Henry St Baltimore, MD$392K33.51,584
- 1440 Henry St Baltimore, MD$204K--11,080
- 1438 Henry St Baltimore, MD$210K--1.51,008
- 1450 Henry St Baltimore, MD$287K--1.51,568
- 1436 Henry St Baltimore, MD$210K211,092
- 1452 Henry St Baltimore, MD$475K--3.52,016
- 1434 Henry St Baltimore, MD$254K--1876
- 1454 Henry St Baltimore, MD$373KStudio22,012
- 1432 Henry St Baltimore, MD$370K33938
- 420 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$282K221,168
- 422 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$277K221,328
- 411 E Clement St Baltimore, MD$291K33.52,046
- 413 E Clement St Baltimore, MD$238K--11,205
- 418 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$278K--21,168
- 424 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$391K--3.51,348
- 409 E Clement St Baltimore, MD$221K--21,877
- 416 E Fort Ave Baltimore, MD$339K--2.51,038
- 415 E Clement St Baltimore, MD$245K--11,216
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!