1444 Saratoga Ave, San Jose, CA 951293 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,032 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 30703019
- Zillow Home ID: 19610695
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1444 Saratoga Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 1440 Saratoga Ave San Jose, CA$912K331,685
- 11771 Southwood Dr Saratoga, CA$1.02M31.51,660
- 11781 Southwood Dr Saratoga, CA$888K321,220
- 1436 Saratoga Ave San Jose, CA$911K31.51,260
- 11761 Southwood Dr Saratoga, CA$928K31.51,220
- 1464 Saratoga Ave San Jose, CA$871K31.51,220
- 11751 Southwood Dr Saratoga, CA$1.25M421,728
- 11801 Southwood Dr Saratoga, CA$870K31.51,220
- 1430 Saratoga Ave San Jose, CA$892K31.51,220
- 11741 Southwood Dr Saratoga, CA$952K31.51,220
- 11811 Southwood Dr Saratoga, CA$950K31.51,220
- 17951 Los Felice Dr San Jose, CA$861K31.51,220
- 1431 Saratoga Ave San Jose, CA$2.73M----106,501
- 17910 Los Alamos Dr Saratoga, CA$1.17M31.51,660
- 4760 Country Ln San Jose, CA$2.59M----10,915
- 17950 Los Felice Dr Saratoga, CA$1.26M31.51,680
- 11731 Southwood Dr Saratoga, CA$1.12M31.51,660
- 11821 Southwood Dr San Jose, CA$1.06M31.51,660
- 17941 Los Felice Dr San Jose, CA$875K31.51,220
- 17940 Los Felice Dr San Jose, CA$861K31.51,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.