This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $150,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 31-40 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Assessment Includes \ Water, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ Intercom, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Foundation \ Block, Frequency \ Monthly, Heat/Fuel \ Electric, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Parking \ Assigned Spaces, Parking \ Visitor Parking, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Parking Type \ Space/s, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Type of House \ Condo, Type of House \ Low Rise (1-3 Stories), Water \ Lake Michigan, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 994 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0519414085
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 4446927
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60187 home values will rise 1.7% next year, compared to a 3% increase for Wheaton as a whole. Among 60187 homes, this home is valued 67.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 52.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60187, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.1% higher than in Wheaton, and 26.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60187 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wheaton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60187 home values.
Nearby Schools in Wheaton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!