14444 SW 167th Ter, Miami, FL 331773 beds, 2 baths, 1,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 687 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: A1524396
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,530 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 3059270160390
- Zillow Home ID: 44334237
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14444 Sw 167th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33177 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 118.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.2% higher than in Richmond West, and 255.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33177 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond West.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33177 home values.
- 14444 SW 167th Ter Miami, FL$187K321,530
- 14434 SW 167th Ter Miami, FL$246K321,598
- 14454 SW 167th Ter Miami, FL$199K321,450
- 14454 SW 167th Ter Miami, FL$185K321,530
- 14454 SW 167th Ter Miami, FL$186K321,530
- 14454 SW 167th Ter Miami, FL$208K------
- 14454 SW 167th Ter Miami, FL$209K------
- 14454 SW 167th Ter Miami, FL$182K321,680
- 14431 SW 168th St Miami, FL$342K422,222
- 14451 SW 168th St Miami, FL$243K322,004
- 14464 SW 167th Ter Miami, FL$218K421,787
- 14445 SW 167th Ter Miami, FL$236K421,787
- 14435 SW 167th Ter Miami, FL$161K321,530
- 14455 SW 167th Ter Miami, FL$241K321,959
- 14425 SW 167th Ter Miami, FL$203K321,598
- 14471 SW 168th St Miami, FL$279K421,886
- 16741 SW 144th Ct Miami, FL$243K321,899
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292