14445 Chalet Ln, Elbert, CO 801064 beds, 4 baths, 4,183 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1994 for $39,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 8 spaces, 966 sqft
- RV Parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,183 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Parcel #: 4206007015
- Zillow Home ID: 13532091
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14445 Chalet Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80106 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.7% lower than in Elbert, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80106 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elbert.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80106 home values.
- 14335 Chalet Ln Elbert, CO$328K222,823
- 14485 Chalet Ln Elbert, CO$331K543,136
- 14140 Delwood Dr Elbert, CO$332K32.52,409
- 14490 Delwood Dr Elbert, CO$378K443,359
- 14295 Chalet Ln Elbert, CO$410K33.52,718
- 14440 Chalet Ln Elbert, CO$450K52.754,346
- 14340 Delwood Dr Elbert, CO$412K433,049
- 14480 Chalet Ln Elbert, CO$309K321,636
- 14330 Chalet Ln Elbert, CO$381K533,324
- 14250 Chalet Ln Elbert, CO$393K42.53,355
- 14525 Spiritwood Loop Elbert, CO$325K43.52,912
- 14290 Chalet Ln Elbert, CO$380K32.53,639
- 12770 Murphy Rd Elbert, CO$194K311,213
- 14455 Delwood Dr Elbert, CO$233K211,000
- 14365 Delwood Dr Elbert, CO$318K632,883
- 14515 Spiritwood Loop Elbert, CO$307K322,214
- 14130 Delwood Dr Elbert, CO$275K52.753,057
- 14105 Delwood Dr Elbert, CO$331K22.52,184
- 15520 Spiritwood Loop Elbert, CO$499K644,841
- 14455 Rankin Rd Elbert, CO$437K432,570
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!