- Built in 2008
- 30 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,365 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $1,130,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,002
- MLS #: A2017322
- ONE Sotheby's International Realty
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- View: City, Water
- Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Area Boat Dock, Features \ Area Boat Ramp, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Pool, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Bay, Features \ Bayside, Features \ Bidet, Features \ Biking, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Boating, Features \ Cable, Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ City / Strip, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ Concierge Services, Features \ Concrete Block, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Doorman, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Electric, Features \ Elevator, Features \ Golf, Features \ Inground, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Luxury Properties, Features \ Metropolitan, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Ocean, Features \ Ocean / Beach, Features \ Ocean Block, Features \ Ocean Front, Features \ Outdoor, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Pool, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Resort, Features \ SIR Waterfront, Features \ Stall Shower and Tub, Features \ Tile, Features \ Vacation / Second Home, Features \ Washer, Features \ Water, Features \ Waterfront, PropertySubType \ Condominium, PropertyType \ Residential
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0232330840120
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 92435622
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $900K-1.42M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Flamingo Lummus home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Miami Beach as a whole. Among Flamingo Lummus homes, this home is 390.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 198.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Flamingo Lummus, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% greater than in Miami Beach, and 166.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Flamingo Lummus home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flamingo Lummus home values.
|Other Units in this Building (67)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1470 16th St|
Nearby Schools in Miami Beach
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org