- Lot: 9,339 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Views: 1,354 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $253,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $163
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Marcos De Niza, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Tempe, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,556 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 30192518
- Zillow Home ID: 8168056
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $216-303K.
Market guideZillow predicts Dava-Lakeshore home values will rise 7.5% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for Tempe as a whole. Among Dava-Lakeshore homes, this home is valued 17.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dava-Lakeshore, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.3% higher than in Tempe, and 171.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dava-Lakeshore home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tempe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dava-Lakeshore home values.
|1451 E Chilton Dr Tempe, AZ||$251K||--||2||1,556|
|7403 S Elm St Tempe, AZ||$283K||--||2.5||1,935|
|1437 E Chilton Dr Tempe, AZ||$255K||--||2||1,556|
|1452 E Chilton Dr Tempe, AZ||$275K||--||2.5||1,935|
|1450 E Chilton Dr Tempe, AZ||$245K||--||2||1,541|
|7434 S Juniper St Tempe, AZ||$255K||--||2||1,541|
|1438 E Chilton Dr Tempe, AZ||$246K||--||2||1,556|
|7415 S Elm St Tempe, AZ||$246K||--||2||1,556|
|7412 S Elm St Tempe, AZ||$279K||--||2.5||1,935|
|7418 S Elm St Tempe, AZ||$286K||4||2||1,935|
|7401 S Juniper St Tempe, AZ||$247K||--||2||1,760|
|7440 S Juniper St Tempe, AZ||$255K||3||2||1,556|
|1429 E Chilton Dr Tempe, AZ||$259K||--||--||1,741|
|7446 S Juniper St Tempe, AZ||$220K||--||2||1,352|
|1430 E Chilton Dr Tempe, AZ||$244K||--||2||1,541|
|1453 E Todd Dr Tempe, AZ||$173K||2||2||1,032|
|1447 E Todd Dr Tempe, AZ||$177K||2||2||1,032|
|7454 S Juniper St Tempe, AZ||$269K||4||2||1,935|
|7413 S Juniper St Tempe, AZ||$252K||3||2||1,556|
|1439 E Todd Dr Tempe, AZ||$166K||2||1||1,004|
Nearby Schools in Tempe
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!