A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,238 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $90
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $117,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $87
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Architecture \ Spanish, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 2, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ South Mountain, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Upstairs, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Dir Entry frm Garage, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ Sat Dish Intrnt Lsd, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 11354141
- Zillow Home ID: 61214719
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-135K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Mountain home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among South Mountain homes, this home is valued 3.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 4.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.1% higher than in Phoenix, and 144.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Mountain home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Mountain home values.
- 1744 E Chipman Rd1 beds, 1 baths
918 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1962
|1449 E Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ||$121K||3||2.5||1,352|
|1441 E Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ||$118K||3||25||1,352|
|1446 E Bloch Rd Phoenix, AZ||$123K||3||2.5||1,352|
|1450 E Bloch Rd Phoenix, AZ||$121K||3||2.5||1,352|
|1442 E Bloch Rd Phoenix, AZ||$137K||4||3||1,580|
|1444 E Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ||$128K||--||--||1,580|
|1453 E Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ||$114K||2||1.5||1,303|
|1448 E Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ||$120K||3||2||1,352|
|1454 E Bloch Rd Phoenix, AZ||$122K||3||2.5||1,352|
|1452 E Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ||$128K||--||--||1,534|
|1505 E Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ||$121K||3||3||1,352|
|1451 E Bloch Rd Phoenix, AZ||$124K||3||2||1,353|
|1506 E Bloch Rd Phoenix, AZ||$131K||4||2||1,580|
|1504 E Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ||$121K||3||2||1,352|
|1455 E Bloch Rd Phoenix, AZ||$125K||4||--||1,400|
|1509 E Chipman Rd Phoenix, AZ||$115K||2||1.5||1,303|
|1510 E Bloch Rd Phoenix, AZ||$119K||--||--||1,303|
|1507 E Bloch Rd Phoenix, AZ||$130K||4||2.5||1,534|
|1448 E Romley Ave Phoenix, AZ||$121K||3||2||1,324|
|1432 E Bloch Rd Phoenix, AZ||$130K||--||--||1,580|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!