1445 Mill Rd, Emmett, ID 836174 beds, 3 baths, 2,042 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.23 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 76 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: 98562064
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- AIR COND \ Central Air, Assigned Grade School \ Carberry, Assigned Jr High \ Emmett Jr. High, Assigned Sr High \ Emmett, Association Freqency \ Not Applicable, Bedroom 2 Level \ Main, Bedroom 3 Level \ Main, Bedroom 4 Level \ Main, Class \ Residential, CONSTRUCTION \ Manufactured Home, Display Comments \ Yes, Entry Level \ Main, Family Room Level \ Main, FIPS Code \ 16045, Formal Dining Level \ Main, GARAGE TYPE \ Attached, Great Room Level \ Main, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Forced Air, IDX Include \ Yes, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Breakfast Bar, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Dishwasher, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Disposal, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Island, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Microwave, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Oven/Range Freestanding, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Pantry, INCLUDED KITCHEN FEATURES \ Water Softener Own, Internet Address Display \ Yes, Internet Include \ Yes, Irrigation District (Y/N) \ Yes, Kitchen Level \ Main, Land Size \ 1 - 4.99 AC, LAND USE \ Single, Level \ Single, LIST CLASS \ Excl Right to Sell, Living Room Level \ Main, LOT \ Fenced Fully, LOT \ Garden Space, LOT \ Horses, LOT \ Irrigation Available, LOT \ Public Road, LOT \ Storage Shed, Master Bedroom Level \ Main, ROOF \ Comp Shingle, Sale/Rent \ For Sale, School District \ Emmett Independent District #221, Setup/Transfer Fee Type \ $, SEWER \ Septic, SPRINKLER SYSTEM \ Auto, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, STRUCTURE \ Bath-Master, STRUCTURE \ Bed-Master Main Level, STRUCTURE \ Covered Patio, STRUCTURE \ Dual Vanities, STRUCTURE \ Family Room, STRUCTURE \ Formal Dining, STRUCTURE \ Manufactured Home on Fnd, STRUCTURE \ Split Bedroom, Subdivision \ 0 Not Applicable, TERMS \ Cash, TERMS \ Conventional, TERMS \ Fed. Housing Admin., TERMS \ Rural Development, Type \ Single Family w/ Acreage, Utility Room Level \ Main, WATER \ Individual Well, Water Deliverable (Y/N) \ Yes, Water Shares Avail (Y/N) \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,042 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2118965779
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1445 Mill Road
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1449 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$124K321,100
- 1446 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$167K321,824
- 1400 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$106K221,104
- 1555 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$185K321,464
- 1559 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$123K321,324
- 1573 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$178K321,380
- 1305 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$298K844,158
- 2012 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$179K321,784
- 1448 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$110K521,334
- 1446 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$119K----1,863
- 2015 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$214K522,416
- 2106 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$220K422,052
- 1424 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$143K311,528
- 2050 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$117K----1,560
- 1412 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$97K311,008
- 2278 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$231K321,903
- 2300 Mill Rd Emmett, ID$200K321,860
- 1150 W 12th St Emmett, ID$122K--21,716
- 1147 W 12th St Emmett, ID$101K----1,188
- 1250 W 12th St Emmett, ID$94K321,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!