- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 253 days on Zillow
- Views: 17,365 all time views
- 96 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1995 for $580,000
- Price/sqft: $1,118
- MLS #: 14-792855
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Fire Place Fuel \ Gas, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Legal Disclosures \ No Property Assessments (N), Square Footage Source \ Seller, Other Structures \ Cabana, View \ Canyon View, Rooms \ Guest-Maids Quarters, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Rooms \ Wine Cellar, Rooms \ Home Theatre, Parking Features \ Driveway - Concrete, Fire Place Fuel \ Gas & Wood, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Appliances \ Water Line to Refrigerator, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Billiard Room, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,957 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 235
- Parcel #: 4493028001
- Zillow Home ID: 20559736
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brentwood home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Brentwood homes, this home is 359.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 40.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brentwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 88.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brentwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brentwood home values.
|1465 N Bundy Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.73M||2||2||1,318|
|1421 N Bundy Dr Los Angeles, CA||--||--||--||--|
|1469 N Bundy Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.67M||2||1||900|
|1401 N Bundy Dr Los Angeles, CA||$4.08M||4||4||4,596|
|1444 N Bundy Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.24M||3||2||2,388|
|1450 N Bundy Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.94M||3||2||1,698|
|1475 N Bundy Dr Los Angeles, CA||$4.24M||4||4||3,874|
|1400 N Bundy Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.88M||3||2||1,790|
|12090 Chalon Rd Los Angeles, CA||$3.14M||5||2.75||3,496|
|1355 N Bundy Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.34M||3||3||2,048|
|1485 N Bundy Dr Los Angeles, CA||$4.9M||4||5||4,050|
|1345 N Bundy Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.01M||3||2||1,222|
|1354 N Bundy Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.69M||4||3||2,464|
|1501 N Bundy Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.86M||4||3||2,300|
|12255 Sky Ln Los Angeles, CA||--||Studio||--||41,730|
|1331 N Bundy Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.68M||4||3.5||2,586|
|12257 Sky Ln Los Angeles, CA||$3.19M||4||4||3,442|
|1350 N Bundy Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.38M||4||3||2,100|
|1507 N Bundy Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.91M||3||2||2,200|
|12269 Sky Ln Los Angeles, CA||$2.45M||4||3||2,364|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.