1445 Woodside Ln, Elm Grove, WI 531223 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,831 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
NEW PRICE: A well-maintained and immaculate 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath brick ranch on a lovely wooded lot within walking distance to Village, churches, and library. The home has: newer roof, water heater, furnaces & a/c units, water softener, and reverse osmosis water purification; all aluminum windows, soffits, fascia and trim; stone fireplace, crown moldings, hardwood floors; an attached 2 plus car garage (large attic) with 1 outdoor side parking spot, & above-ground swimming pool with deck and board on board fence. It is a great home for entertaining and raising a family?a ranch home with depth. A 1,831 square foot home built in 1954 with a 35? x 16? addition in 1967, which could be used as an in-law suite. The main floor has 6 solar tubes and 1 skylight. There is a full and finished large lower level with wet bar (retro style), laundry area, workshop & access door to back yard. Inclusions are: all window treatments, fireplace equipment, lower level pool table, ping pong table, bar stools, lower level refrigerator, and swimming pool accessories. There is a new dishwasher and garbage disposal. The home has a 2-generator back-up electrical system, an ADT home alarm system, lots of storage space & plentiful closets. Kitchen appliances negotiable.
NOTE: There are 2 furnaces and 2 air conditioning units that provide zone heating and cooling and savings!
Room Dimensions: LR 21? x 15?; DR 10.3? x 9.6;? Kit 11? x 11? with dinette 11? x 12;? & Den (family room or 4th bedroom) 13.9? x 15.9.? Bedrooms: 11.6? x 12;? 10? x 12,? & 11? x 11.6.? Lower level recreational room 25? x 26? irregular
2012 taxes: $5,075.95 Lot size: .35 acres Heat: Gas FA Water Heater: Gas
Please call for an appointment showing 262-782-3569. Phil and Dana Schultz. Loan pre-approval letter is a must. We will work with both non-agent represented prospective buyers and agent-assisted. MLS # 1325324 through Elite Properties http://www.eliteprop.org/PropertyDetails.aspx?id=603563
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $274,500
- Price/sqft: $150
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,831 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: EGV 1104191
- Zillow Home ID: 40637258
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1445 Woodside Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53122 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.9% greater than in Elm Grove, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53122 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elm Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53122 home values.
- 1435 Woodside Ln Elm Grove, WI$251K31.51,845
- 1505 Woodside Ln Elm Grove, WI$294K32.52,730
- 1450 Longwood Ave Elm Grove, WI$210K31.51,315
- 1425 Woodside Ln Elm Grove, WI$188K211,363
- 1430 Longwood Ave Elm Grove, WI$194K421,569
- 1500 Longwood Ave Elm Grove, WI$205K211,202
- 1440 Woodside Ln Elm Grove, WI$310K422,153
- 1535 Woodside Ln Elm Grove, WI$233K31.51,698
- 1420 Longwood Ave Elm Grove, WI$327K442,723
- 1530 Longwood Ave Elm Grove, WI$275K32.51,653
- 1500 Woodside Ln Elm Grove, WI$295K31.51,572
- 1430 Woodside Ln Elm Grove, WI$207K31.51,692
- 1415 Woodside Ln Elm Grove, WI$290K31.51,709
- 1520 Woodside Ln Elm Grove, WI$247K321,606
- 1420 Woodside Ln Elm Grove, WI$222K421,705
- 1410 Longwood Ave Elm Grove, WI$199K311,526
- 1550 Longwood Ave Elm Grove, WI$231K321,716
- 12500 Centa Ln Elm Grove, WI$230K321,558
- 1410 Woodside Ln Elm Grove, WI$239K32.52,060
- 1530 Woodside Ln Elm Grove, WI$205K31.51,492
Nearby Schools in Elm Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!