14457 Jesse Dr, Choctaw, OK 730202 beds, 2 baths, 1,065 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Large backyard with 12X20 shop building with gas/electric.
Privacy, red cedar fence, roof 2yrs old and new guttering.
- Lot: 10,541 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $94,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 308 sqft
- View: Park
- automatic door lift,faux wood blinds,walk-in closets,garage painted including concrete floor.
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,065 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 193001020
- Zillow Home ID: 22039984
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 14457 Jesse Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.8% greater than in Choctaw, and 37.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73020 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Choctaw.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73020 home values.
- 14471 Jesse Dr Choctaw, OK$88K31.51,100
- 14443 Jesse Dr Choctaw, OK$69K31.51,073
- 14487 Jesse Dr Choctaw, OK$91K311,100
- 3035 Harper Rd Choctaw, OK$88K31989
- 14470 Norton Dr Choctaw, OK$55K211,086
- 14458 Jesse Dr Choctaw, OK$88K321,125
- 14472 Jesse Dr Choctaw, OK$88K31.51,143
- 14429 Jesse Dr Choctaw, OK$88K31.51,073
- 14444 Jesse Dr Choctaw, OK$88K31.51,147
- 3057 Harper Rd Choctaw, OK$109K311,320
- 14488 Jesse Dr Choctaw, OK$89K31.51,150
- 14430 Jesse Dr Choctaw, OK$88K31.51,137
- 14480 Norton Dr Choctaw, OK$89K31.751,140
- 14415 Jesse Dr Choctaw, OK$92K31.51,032
- 14455 Steele Dr Choctaw, OK$90K31.51,141
- 14469 Steele Dr Choctaw, OK$88K31.51,073
- 14441 Steele Dr Choctaw, OK$91K31.51,150
- 14416 Jesse Dr Choctaw, OK$88K31.51,150
- 14485 Steele Dr Choctaw, OK$89K31.51,158
- 3130 Effie Dr Choctaw, OK$44K31816
Nearby Schools in Choctaw
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292