1447 Byron St, Palo Alto, CA 943012 beds, 3 baths, 1,524 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Last sold: May 2014 for $2,836,000
- Price/sqft: $1,861
- Parking: 200 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,524 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 12008029
- Zillow Home ID: 19494931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1447 Byron Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 800% higher than in Palo Alto, and 88.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent University South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University South home values.
- 1437 Byron St Palo Alto, CA$2.27M321,538
- 1485 Byron St Palo Alto, CA$3.78M444,039
- 1427 Byron St Palo Alto, CA$3.87M443,000
- 1450 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.79M211,350
- 1440 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.42M331,932
- 1460 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.14M421,900
- 1430 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.25M432,307
- 1480 Byron St Palo Alto, CA$1.85M211,258
- 1419 Byron St Palo Alto, CA$3.71M432,316
- 1505 Byron St Palo Alto, CA$2.62M522,400
- 1480 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA$2M321,684
- 1420 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.04M521,664
- 1504 Byron St Palo Alto, CA$2.99M532,657
- 1500 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.43M422,522
- 1415 Byron St Palo Alto, CA$3.48M422,258
- 1410 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.08M321,744
- 1431 Webster St Palo Alto, CA$9.05M544,048
- 1512 Byron St Palo Alto, CA$2.66M522,320
- 1519 Byron St Palo Alto, CA$2.7M232,704
- 1510 Middlefield Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.04M211,592
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292