1447 Pueo St, Honolulu, HI 968163 beds, 3 baths, 1,972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,931 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,350,000
- Price/sqft: $685
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,972 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1350150130000
- Zillow Home ID: 610964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1447 Pueo Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waialae-Kahala, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% less than in Honolulu, and 1.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 1441 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$1.61M342,424
- 1453 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$1.26M421,260
- 1435 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$2.41M443,089
- 1457 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$1.56M432,247
- 1446 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$1.09M22872
- 1429 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$3.21M655,552
- 1456 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$1.31M421,769
- 1463 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$1.36M432,092
- 1440 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$1.17M311,323
- 1432 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$1.21M221,622
- 1423 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$2.49M442,075
- 1467 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$1.33M432,876
- 1165 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$1.32M521,402
- 1470 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$2.5M464,686
- 1426 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$1.55M442,887
- 1157 Hunakai St Honolulu, HI$1.2M311,006
- 1417 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$1.85M321,378
- 1471 Pueo St Honolulu, HI$1.42M53.52,992
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.