14474 Lakewood Trace Ct, Fort Myers, FL 33919
Sold on 1/9/13: $67,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:1,234 sq ft
- Lot:8,655 sqft
- Year Built:1993
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $67,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID45509227
- Last Remodel Year1993
- Parcel #27452434000112040
- Construction Quality5.0
- Days on Zillow345
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$85,975||$80K – $94K||+$72||$69||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,106/mo||$841 – $1.7K/mo||+$18||$0.90||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 33919 home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 6.1% rise for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33919 homes, this home is valued 34.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33919 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.8% lower than in Fort Myers, and 112.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33919 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33919 home values.
Neighborhood for 14474 Lakewood Trace Court
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Cypress Lake High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Cypress Lake Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.0 mi
- Heights Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.4 mi
- South Fort Myers High (assigned) 9-12 2.6 mi
- Lexington Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.6 mi
- Villas Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.7 mi
- Tanglewood Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005