A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Interior Summerport roads lead to a Publix anchored shopping center. A few short miles on State Rd 535 right outside the Summerport entry will bring you to a regional size shopping center, Winter Garden Village at Fowler Groves, everything from Lowes to Chico's and many fine restaurants. This is a great area to live in!
- Lot: 4,046 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Views: 798 all time views
- HOA Fee: $245/mo
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Range
- Deed Restrictions
- Tennis Courts
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Irrigation System
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 2 Car Garage
- Street Parking
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Smoke Alarm(S)
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Street Paved
- Location: Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Office Primary Board ID: Orlando Regional
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Utilities: Cable Connected
- Utilities: Street Lights
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Last Change Type: Pending
- Property Description: Two Story
- Status: Pending
- Heatingand Fuel: Fuel - Electric
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Last Status: Active
- Contract Status: Inspections
- Location: Level
- Door Opener
- Tub With Shower
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Exterior Construction: Wood Frame
- Utilities: Underground
- Utilities: Sprinkler Recycled
- Water Access: Lake
- Additional Rooms: Loft
- Recreation Building
- Maintenance Includes: Recreational Facilities
- Maintenance Includes: Tennis Courts
- Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Water Access
- Water Access: Pond
- Location: End Unit
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,642 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 152327847300130
- Zillow Home ID: 81961240
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-252K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% higher than in Windermere, and 72.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
Nearby Schools in Windermere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.