1448 Kamehameha Iv Rd, Honolulu, HI 968196 beds, 2 baths, 1,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $535,000
- Price/sqft: $391
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 2.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Parcel #: 1130121070000
- Zillow Home ID: 582175
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1448 Kamehameha Iv Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kalihi-Palama, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17% less than in Honolulu, and 75.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Kalihi-Palama home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kalihi-Palama home values.
- 1448 Kamehameha Iv Rd APT B Honolulu, HI$702K731,780
- 2316 Keha Pl Honolulu, HI$718K741,708
- 2357 Owene Ln # 6 Honolulu, HI$491K62.5904
- 2362 Haumana Pl # 6 Honolulu, HI$491K62.5904
- 2360 Haumana Pl # 5 Honolulu, HI$653K83.52,578
- 2360 Haumana Pl # 5 Honolulu, HI$496K62.5946
- 2362 Owene Ln # 4 Honolulu, HI$607K73.52,181
- 2361 Haumana Pl # 3 Honolulu, HI$568K741,873
- 2361 Haumana Pl # 3 Honolulu, HI$482K62.5852
- 2362 Owene Ln # 4 Honolulu, HI$508K62.5923
- 2357 Owene Ln Honolulu, HI--------
- 1452 Kamehameha Iv Rd # A Honolulu, HI$652K421,620
- 2306 Keha Pl Honolulu, HI$748K531,772
- 2355 Owene Ln Honolulu, HI$438K21600
- 2351 Owene Ln Honolulu, HI$477K21848
- 1456 Kamehameha Iv Rd Honolulu, HI$637K52.51,632
- 2319 Keha Pl Honolulu, HI$684K73.51,536
- 1434 Kamehameha Iv Rd Honolulu, HI$1.22M875,582
- 2347 Owene Ln Honolulu, HI$572K421,380
- 2365 Haumana Pl Honolulu, HI$702K531,108
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292