- Lot: 43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 1465 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,978 all time views
- 47 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Oct 1997 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $377
- MLS #: 189968
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Exterior Amenities \ Privacy, Exterior Amenities \ Landscaped, Exterior Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Appliances Incl \ Cooktop, Floor \ Ceramic, Fuel \ Propane, Views \ Scenic, Zoning \ Residential, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Bdrm w\Bath, Sewer \ Private, Easement \ Yes, Survey \ Yes, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Region \ Berkshire - South, Views \ Distant, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged, Garage \ Oversized, Title V \ Pass, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Interior Amenities \ Alarm System, Basement \ Finished-Partially, Heat\Cool \ Multizone, Water \ Private, Interior Amenities \ Interior Balcony, Interior Amenities \ Inlaw\Guest Qtrs, Garage \ Auto Opener, Appliances Incl \ Range Hood, Garage \ 3+ Car, Interior Amenities \ Granite Counter, Appliances Incl \ Disposal, Appliances Incl \ Counter Grill, Heat\Cool \ Radiant, Electric Type \ 400 Amp, Garage \ Insulated, Hot Water \ Propane, Exterior \ Masonry, Style \ Log, Construction \ Log, Exterior \ Log, Accessibility \ Handicap Access
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 5,292 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:001.0 B:0001 L:0010.0
- Zillow Home ID: 104302629
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01257 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Sheffield as a whole. Among 01257 homes, this home is 658.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 122.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01257, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 120.6% greater than in Sheffield, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01257 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sheffield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01257 home values.
|1474 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$941K||3||3||2,840|
|1548 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$945K||4||2.5||3,981|
|1704 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$1.12M||3||3||4,015|
|1448 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$2.23M||6||8||8,292|
|1786 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$656K||3||3||2,468|
|1529 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$1.15M||4||3||3,010|
|542 Kelsey Rd Sheffield, MA||$552K||3||2.5||1,715|
|1833 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$337K||3||1||1,041|
|1872 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$510K||4||2.5||2,452|
|106 Mount Washington Rd Sheffield, MA||--||3||2.5||1,080|
|1897 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$1.26M||5||3.5||3,260|
|517 Kelsey Rd Sheffield, MA||$1.35M||--||--||--|
|1178 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$1.08M||3||4||2,793|
|1985 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$555K||3||2||2,318|
|1028 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$225K||3||2||750|
|366 Kelsey Rd Sheffield, MA||$788K||4||3||2,938|
|2080 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||--||--||--||--|
|2105 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$684K||4||4||3,154|
|343 Kelsey Rd Sheffield, MA||$493K||2||2||1,792|
|894 S Undermountain Rd Sheffield, MA||$634K||4||2||2,221|
Nearby Schools in Sheffield
PK-4 & ungraded4.0 mi
7-12 & ungraded4.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!