1449 E Highland AveUNIT 5, Phoenix, AZ 85014
Sold on 2/6/13: $50,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Apartment:879 sq ft
- Lot:879 sqft
- Year Built:1983
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $50,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- CoolingCentral, Refrigeration
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringTile
- Additional FeaturesAdditional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split,Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst,Approx SqFt Range \ 000,Approx SqFt Range \ Less Than 1,Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7,Apx Lot Size Range \ 500,Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks),Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed,Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Monthly,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy,Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint,Association Fee Incl \ Exterior Mnt of Unit,Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection,Association Fee Incl \ Pest Control,Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair,Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement,Association Fee Incl \ Sewer,Association Fee Incl \ Water,Basement Description \ None,Building Style \ String,Community Features \ Community Pool,Community Features \ Community Spa,Community Features \ Community Spa Htd,Const - Finish \ Painted,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Frame - Wood,Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups),Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR,Dwelling Type \ Apartment Style/Flat,Elem School Dist # \ 038 - Madison Elementary District,Elementary School \ Madison Park,Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s),Exterior Features \ Patio,Fencing \ Other (See Remarks),Fireplace \ No Fireplace,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ North,High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District,Horses \ N,Jr. High School \ Madison Park,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator,Landscaping \ None,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Laundry \ Stacked Washer/Dryer,Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Parking Features \ Separate Strge Area,Pool - Private \ No Pool,Property Description \ North/South Exposure,Property Type \ A,Roofing \ Built-Up,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ Lender Approved SS,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Technology \ Security Sys Owned,Type \ ER,Unit Style \ All on One Level,Unit Style \ Ground Level,Unit Style \ Neighbor Above,Unit Style \ Two Common Walls,Utilities \ APS,Water \ City Water,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow311
- Elementary SchoolMadison Park
- Exterior MaterialStucco, Wood
- High SchoolNorth
- Middle SchoolMadison Park
- Parcel #15502132
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count4
- School District038 - Madison Elementary District
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID7768968
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$858/mo||$643 – $1.2K/mo||+$4||$0.98||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts Camelback East home values will increase 10.3% next year, compared to a 10.3% rise for Phoenix as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Camelback East market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 48.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 81.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
Neighborhood for 1449 E Highland Avenue UNIT 5
- Unit 6$105K22.0879
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005